Small in size and limited in feature options, the TrimStyle SIP accessory telephone does need to be associated to a main base phone (the VTech CTM-S2411 model telephone).
The key features of the SIP TrimStyle accessory telephone include:
- Single or 2 line options
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) using the structured cabling network means the phone functions without the need for a plugged power socket
- Wall-mount option as well as desk or nightstand placement
Other VTech contemporary TrimStyle SIP 1-line accessory phone features of note include:
- The guest can manage their calls using the caller on hold, mute and redial buttons
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth
- Good visual message waiting indicator light and compatibility with all major hotel telephone systems
- Redial the last number called with the touch of a button which will automatically expire after 15 minutes to protect guest privacy
- Standard, 12-digit backlit keypad and a concealed antenna to prevent breakage
- 3 colour options to choose from including the popular silver and pearl colour combination
- Multi-step volume control (ringer, handset and speakerphone)
As an accessory phone, it needs to be associated with a CTM-S2411 SIP phone and is usually sold together with another accessory handset for the bathroom.
If you have any questions, please call or contact us today.