Small in size and limited in feature options, the TrimStyle SIP 1-line accessory telephone does need to be associated to a main base phone ( the VTech CTM-S2411 model telephone).
The key features of the SIP TrimStyle 1-line accessory telephone include:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) using the structured cabling network means the phone functions without the need for a plugged power socket
- Wall-mount option as well as desk or nightstand placement
Other VTech contemporary TrimStyle SIP 1-line accessory phone features of note include:
- The guest can manage their calls using the caller on hold, mute and redial buttons
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth
- Good visual message waiting indicator light and compatibility with all major hotel telephone systems
- Redial the last number called with the touch of a button which will automatically expire after 15 minutes to protect guest privacy
- Standard, 12-digit backlit keypad and a concealed antenna to prevent breakage
- 3 colour options to choose from including the popular silver and pearl colour combination
- Multi-step volume control (ringer, handset and speakerphone)
As an accessory phone, it needs to be associated with a CTM-S2411 SIP phone and is usually sold together with another accessory handset for the bathroom.
For more information please see the attached product sheet and do not hesitate to add your needs or questions to the text box on the wishlist confirmation form and send it/them to us.