Ideal on the nightstand, the Petite SIP phone features a compact footprint and USB charging port which enables guests to speak to their family or colleagues whilst at the same time recharging their smartphone.
Key Features of the Contemporary Petite SIP 1-line phone include:
- DECT 6.0 1.8GHz or 1.9GHz technology provides good guest telephone call quality in a secure way
- Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth safeguarding both guests and staff together
Other features of note include:
- 0, 3, 5 or 10 customisable speed dial buttons help the guest use of the hotel’s services and amenities
- Guests can access the Internet using their laptop and the 10/100Mbps RJ45 port
- Environmentally friendly ROHS program reduces the use of hazardous substances including lead, mercury and cadmium
- Base dialpad with the option to mount the phone on a wall or place on a desk
- A good phone faceplate area which can be customised with the hotel brand and dialing instructions
- Large, bright visual message waiting indicator alerts guests of new messages; compatible with all major hotel telephone systems
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Sturdy, solid construction ensures phone stays in place on the desk or nightstand
- Hearing aid compatible
For more information please see the attached product sheet and do not hesitate to add your needs or questions to the text box on the wishlist confirmation form and send it/them to us.