The VoIP and SIP compatible Jacob Jensen IP60 continues to highlight this model`s ability to address changes in telecommunications and other related technologies yet remain iconic and useful for hoteliers and their guests.
Key features of the Jacob Jensen IP60 SIP corded hotel phone include:
- Compatibility with most major hotel telephone systems
- Integrated PoE ( power over Ethernet ) power supply for easy installation as the power source is the hotel structured cabling network, not the electrical socket.
Other features of note include:
- Guest buttons for call management including mute a call, place on hold and redial
- An adjustable listening experience using volume controls or the speaker phone during calls
- Easy web configuration of the phones in-room to avoid guest disturbance
- Desktop or wall mounting options
- Message waiting indicator light and memory back-up configuration compatible with all major hotel telephone systems
- A choice of the hotel to allocate its services and amenities to the guest with 8 service buttons
- Obtaining its IP address via DHCP/Static IP, IEEE802.1 Q standard, IEEE802.3af and other protocols
- A choice of silver and black as standard and other colour options upon special order request
For more information please see the attached product sheet and do not hesitate to add your needs, colour preference or questions to the text box on the wishlist confirmation form and send it/them to us.