The Jacob Jensen IP20 SIP corded phone is small, lightweight in look and use. Often found in 5 or 6 star hotels, designers still enjoy specifying the IP20 in their hotel guest technology portfolio offer to hotel owners.
Key features of the Jacob Jensen IP20 SIP corded phone include:
- The phone allows the guest to mute a caller or speaker, place them on hold or redial a number if required
- Use of DHCP (dynamic host configuration protocol) and static IP address protocol for getting IP address
Other features of note include:
- Message waiting indicator light and memory back-up configuration compatible with all major hotel telephone systems
- The ability to adjust the handset volume with a choice of 5 levels
- Support of PCMU, G.723.1,G.729a/b,PCMA speech decoding algorithms, RFC2833, SIP INF, and other DTMF transmission modes
- The phone allows for remote set-up, configuration and ongoing management to keep guest disturbance in-room to a minimum
- Desktop placement or wall mounted options
- A choice of silver and black as standard and other colour options upon special order request
For more information please see the attached product sheet and do not hesitate to add your needs or questions to the text box on the wishlist confirmation form and send it/them to us.