The Jacob Jensen HT60 is well positioned in the 5 or 6 star hotel segment, known and trusted as a classic design that dates from the 1960`s by many luxury brands. Its concept dates back to the original “audio for the future” design submission to GE which was rejected and then adopted by Bang & Olufsen.
Key features of the Jacob Jensen HT60 hotel phone include:
- A small footprint without any loss of guest features including 8 programmable guest service buttons
- Pre-defined functions and configurations for the user menu with blocking to avoid changes made by hotel guests
Other features of note include:
- Caller ID display
- A hearing aid compatible handset
- Message waiting indicator light and memory back-up configuration which is compatible with all major hotel telephone systems
- Volume buttons to adjust the speaker and handset volume
- Programme service button with R.P master cloner and handheld cloner
- Choice of desktop placement or wall mounting
- A choice of silver and black as standard and other colour options upon special order request
For more information please see the attached product sheet and do not hesitate to add your needs, colour preference or questions to the text box on the wishlist confirmation form and send it/them to us.